After long deliberation, tasting over and over again, here’s our Winenut.TV Top 10:
1. Montus Madiran 2006 Alain Brumont (€28, widely available) Monster of a wine with exploding fruit and a rock solid structure. Great to drink now. Winenut.TV review.
2. Frank John Riesling trocken Buntsandstein 2013(€17,5, email@example.com) Incredible Riesling with enormous concentration of flavour, finesse and ageability. Great value. Winenut.TV review
3. Campo Reale Amarone della Valpolicella Classico 2011 (€30, IlDivino) Beautiful complex Amarone, as always with depth of flavour, but it is the balance of these flavours that is so convincing. Winenut.TV review
6. Pol Roger Brut Rosé Millesimé 2006 special edition (€60 Wijnkring) Intense yeast, beautiful mousse, a great champagne. Winenut.TV review
7. Artigas Mas Alta Priorat 2008 (€18, Henri Bloem) Port-like bouquet, intense fruit, beautiful herbs, endless length. Winenut.TV review
8. Frank John Spatburgunder Kalkstein 2012 (€35, firstname.lastname@example.org) The holy grail of Pinot; concentration, complexity and very smooth. Great to keep in your winecellar for a long time. Winenut.TV review